Thursday 21 March 2013

Turn Arab Fashion into Vintage

Here’s a look that I did ,when I was invited for dinner party ,Turning Arab fashion into vintage ..how on earth do you do that ? ….well as a muslimah ..you all must know by now how a Muslim women has to dress ?well modestly without show any body parts,I love my religion without no doubt …but here the thing …… Muslim women in the west has not much to chose from (this why I want to design my own clothing line …where Muslim or non Muslim Women can wear …& no its not just going to be another boring clothing line oh no ….it will be  classy ..chic …with high-end styled garments at a affordable price…AnyhoOOo back to what I was saying ….oh yes that’s right….. As a young muslimah living in the west I know there’s nothing wonderful out there ,…  you know that  feeling you get when you want to be so different with your style …yet stay Islamic right ? …but there is the thing  …you can now !



 
Here’s how I do it …..

Some Abayas or Maxi dress can all be the same /or boring ..so by picking out a coloured blouse …with embellished skirt … from your local vintage shop can do you wonders

So try it out ! And don’t forgot to add a fur collar around the blouses….do it and see how
glamazon classy diva you look .you’ll defo stand out from the crowd & and if you add gloves to the outfit …omg people will die

# Black Fur collar- Hobbs -£60.00

# Long Embellished skirt -vintage shop £20.00

# Green Blouse - vintage shop £25.00


No comments:

Post a Comment