Monday 13 May 2013

what am liking at moment ] sarees/ saris #

I always imagined if I wore a sari it would be similar to this style ,Growing up as an Asian Bengali ,I never like the normal styled saris the Asians would wear , with over the top embroidery , I fact I Hate it ,there’s no style to it what so ever ! It just looked like a piece of long embroidery fabric to me ? But I love how the sari style has now changed ,its now very trendy & different !

I love it , if your going to wear a sari then make sure its like this one …I would love to wear this sari to a fancy event without looking typical!

Must try this look !





                                                                                                                                     #image Edited By Libby

# Asos [Shoes £50.00

# sari [masaba

# OMG clutch bag Asos £20.00

# necklace [ TopShop £15.00

No comments:

Post a Comment